Learn how to unmask your line managers’ leadership superpower. Pushing across information to employees no longer satisfies today’s workforce; employees want context and understanding before they’ll align and engage to the organization’s business goals - and power the success of your organization. That’s where line managers can add huge value – it’s not an exaggeration to say line managers have the greatest impact on employee experience. In this webinar Ethan McCarty will share how to equip line managers to become good communicators.
- How to sell the value of great manager communications as a strong leadership skill to your stakeholders
- Steps for training line managers in internal communications and helping them impact team engagement
- How to transform internal meetings; find out which ones encourage the most engagement
- The touch points communicators should monitor to enhance line manager comms performance
- What to monitor and measure to gauge communication effectiveness
- Case studies, tips and takeaways